Get your sample bottle of Exfuze 7+ right here:
The exfuze network marketing business has gotten a ton of publicity in the last few months on the net. But, is this business legitimate, or is it only one more fraud?
1st of all, exfuze was created by Rick and Dan Cotton. The business self-said vision is to “give the chance for better health and wealth with no limitations to our business builders and clients”.
The primary product for exfuze is a herbal mix of seven separate berries, including Gac, Acai, Goji, Noni, Fucoidan, Mangosteen and Seabuckthorn – also with Pomegranate, Wild Blueberries, Aloe Vera and Concord Grapes, into a super juice named Seven. There is in addition a different version known as exfuze pro.
In summary exfuze does look to have a legit product, even though it is one more in the line of super juices.
But what about the exfuze business plan? They state to allow you to earn cash from the business in 7 seperate ways, including: Retail Sales, Preferred Customer Sales, Fast Start bonuses, Matching Fast Start bonuses, Team Commissions, Plus Bonus and Director Matching Checks.
Thus exfuze looks to have a customary MLM compensation plan.
So is exfuze and the business a fraud? No, it looks to be an on the rise MLM business. Only the consumer will say whether or not the industry can withstand one more super juice business.
However, as with any home business, the true test for exfuze will be their marketing. How well will it and its business builders effectively market the products and business? That is the true test for any companies success, no matter what technology or opportunity they offer.
1. Product and Market: EXfuzes product line features a functional beverage called Seven Plus that contains seven super foods: acai berry, gac fruit, mangosteen, seabuckthorn, fucoidan, noni fruit and goji berry along with other ingredients that make up the plus: aloe, blueberry, pomegranate, blue agave nectar, concord grape and plant-based minerals. They tout a high level of antioxidant properties as well as an all-natural, organic and/or wild product line. There appears to be a large market for this type of product as baby boomers are all about health and wellness and generations X and Y are thinking more consciously of their health as well.
2. Management: The corporate team is made up of brothers Rick and Don Cotton, Peter Hammer, Paul Morris, investor Gary Gaglioti. They bring to the company many years of network marketing experience and a solid financial backing. One interesting tidbit that I found is that Peter Hammer was responsible for taking another network marketing company from small to big in a very short amount of time.
3. Timing: The company had their pre-launch in April 2008 and was open to public in September of 2008. They have under 50,000 distributors worldwide, which could be considered pre-momentum. In their first year,they opened up in several countries including Canada and Japan. Also, trends show that eXfuze is poised to reach $1 billion within its first 3 years. It would seem that a good time to enter a company with that type of potential is in the early stages.
4. Compensation Plan: The comp plan is a hybrid containing a binary pay schedule as well as a uni level pay scale. I have said before that I personally think the hybrids are good because they offer payments in the beginning while youre growing your business as well as long-term residual income. They have 7 ways to pay including the binary, check matches and fast start bonuses for signing up new distributors.
5. Support: There is weekly phone training, website training information, conferences and materials available online. There is a customer service team available for both the distributors and the preferred customers to utilize. In speaking to eXfuze distributors, I was informed that the management team also works very closely with the distributorship and responds efficiently and effectively to their needs.
6. Facts: The company is in the early stages with lots of growth potential. Their corporate team is knowledgeable and competent in this industry and members can feel confident in their support. There are many product testimonials including non-paid celebrities and athletes. There are also clinical studies being conducted on the quality and successes of the products. EXuze also has a charity directly connected to the distributors auto-shipment called VivaKids. Every portion of product sold is donated to children in third world countries.
Duration : 0:8:1